Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the people working on the Scalable Game Design project:
- Vicki Bennet, Principal Communication Assistant
- Alexander Repenning, Computer Science, Principal Investigator, project lead
- David Webb, School of Education, Co-Principal Investigator, evaluation
- Jeffrey Kidder, School of Education, Science Discovery, Co-Principal Investigator, outreach
- Clayton Lewis, Computer Science, Faculty Associate, project design
- Andri Ioannidou, AgentSheets Inc., Subaward Principal Investigator
Associates & Assistants
- David Sanders, Research Faculty Associate, Director CU Upward Bound Program
- Kyuhan Koh, Computer Science, Ph.D. student, Cyberinfrastructure Designer
- Ashok Basawapana, Computer Science, Ph.D. student, Training Tools
- Diane Keyser, Education, Ph.D. student, Evaluation designer
- Heather MacGillivary, External Evaluator
- Len Scrogan, Director of Instructional Technology, Boulder Valley School District, leads tech hub research; organizes teacher exchange and statewide Educational Summit in 2010.
- Fred Gluck, Instructor, Science Discovery, University of Colorado: experienced AgentSheets outreach science instructor; leads teacher training effort
- Carol McBride, Development Director of Aurora Public Schools, leads urban area staff in working with researchers to adopt the curriculum to the needs of the APS district.
- Cynthia Seidel, Executive Director of South Central BOCES, coordinates research in rural area; work with local community colleges to organize student participation.
- Corey Papastathis, Instructor, Boulder Technical Education Center: creates curriculum for transition to high school module; trains high school teachers.