2015 Open Creation Lab
Join this proctored open creation lab by RSVP to Yasko Endo, Program Director.
- Friday, June 12, 2015
- Room ATLAS 100 auditorium, 1B29, 1B25 by topic
- 8:30 - 5:00
- Lunch will be served
In response to Scholar request, we are offering an Open Creation Lab work day for the first time. This is a day for you to practice what you have learned, enhance or complete projects, work on new projects, get extra help, from several project team members who will proctor the workshop. There will be no formal instruction during the lab.
8:00 - 9:30
- Special workshop and demonstration on Scalable Game Design & MakeyMakey
9:30 - 10:15
- Planning, implementation
- 10:15 - 10:30 Break
10:30 - 11:45
- ATLAS 1B29 Intro to AgentCubes Online
- ATLAS auditorium Finish a project, start a new project
- ATLAS 1B25 Finish a project, start a new project
11:45 - 12:45 Lunch
12:45 - 2:45 Various breakouts, download projects
2:45 - 3:00 Break
3:00 - 3:45 Showcase event
3:45+ Individualized support, planning, etc.